Title: Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Release Date: Mar 20, 2020
Title ID: 01006F8002326000
Title Size: 6.23 GB
Language: En, Fr, De, It, Es, Nl, Pt, Ru, Ja, Zh
Multiplayer: up to 8 players
Required Firmware: 9.0.1
CFW: 9.0.1 + Atmosphere 0.9.4s
Animal Crossing: New Horizons NSP/XCI is an upcoming life simulation video game developed and published by Nintendo.
Description: Escape to a deserted island and create your own paradise as you explore, create, and customize in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game. Your island getaway has a wealth of natural resources that can be used to craft everything from tools to creature comforts. You can hunt down insects at the crack of dawn, decorate your paradise throughout the day, or enjoy sunset on the beach while fishing in the ocean. The time of day and season match real life, so each day on your island is a chance to check in and find new surprises all year round.
Show off your island utopia to family and friends—or pack your bags and visit theirs. Whether playing online* or with others beside you**, island living is even better when you can share it. Even without hopping on a flight, you’ll meet a cast of charming animal residents bursting with personality. Friendly faces like Tom Nook and Isabelle will lend their services and happily help you grow your budding community. Escape to your island getaway—however, whenever, and wherever you want.
How to Install and Update the Game
- Uncompress the files.
- Install the NSP file via Gold Leaf. In this case, we recommend Gold Leaf v0.8 (grab here).
- Once all installations are done play and Enjoy the game.
Torrent Link (12.8 GB)
NSP + XCI
Usenet NZB (7.14 GB)
NSP + DLCs + Update 1.1.1
Base Game NSP (6.23 GB)
Update 1.2.1 (v458752) (Installing this update on 1.2.0b will convert your ANCH version into 1.2.1b)
May Day Event Install Guide
- Copy JKSV.NRO inside switch folder in your SD Card.
- Create a JKSV folder in SD Card root.
- Create a Animal Crossing New Horizon folder inside JKSV folder
- Copy BCAT May Day event folder inside Animal Crossing folder.
Now boot into your Switch in CFW.
- Go to Animal Crossing game icon in the main menu
- Hold R trigger and Launch the game it will load the homebrew menu without applet mode.
- Look JKSV app inside homebrew menu
- Launch the JKSV app. Inside app your will see Device and BCAT options.
- First go to the Device option it will show you New option, Hold R and presss A to create backup. This will make the backup of your save file.
- Now go back and go to the BCAT option and again there you will see New. Again hold R and press A to make backup of current BCAT file.
- Now in the same BCAT option you will also see BCAT – May Day come to that file and press Y it will ask you to restore. Press yes and restore it.
Now exit the app and launch the game. Make sure you set your Switch date to 1st MAY 2020.
Thank you. I followed these steps to install the update 1.2.0a on my Europe region Switch and below you can see a 2 minute gameplay of update running on FW 9.2.0 + Atmosphere 0.10.5.
A notable request: Do subscribe channel and like the video so i can bring more testing for you all.
Enjoy. Stay safe and keep supporting NXBrew.
Museum Day Event Video Guide
Checkout below video guide for activating Museum Day event update 1.2.0b on Animal Crossing with BCAT method.
Below video is for those who are having issue in activating Update 1.2.0.a after following the above May Day event guide.
Wedding Season Update
A video guide for everyone who wants to install the update. Please subscribe to the channel if you really liked my work. Share guide with your friends so they can also get the benefit from this update.
Please report the broken/dead/missing links into the comment section.